Net Weight :
10 & 20 KGS
Packaging Type :
Made with pure spring water, Uptite is a fast acting poultice that aids in the relief of heat inflammation and soreness. Tightens around knees, ankles and tendons and speeds recovery from cuts
Helps keep horses sound and in training. Aids in speedy recovery from minor skin conditions. Calms mild leg ailments whilst aiding in the relief of any inflammation and soreness. To gain most advantage from using UPTITE, apply daily to affected areas and after exercise as a preventative. Non Irritating – Fast
What does it do?
· Aids in the relief of heat, inflammation and soreness in horses
· Aids in the relief of minor quarter cracks, suspensor heat, inflammation and shin soreness
· Aids in the treatment of small cuts and abrasions
· Used every day on fetlock joints, Uptite helps relieve the swelling caused by windgall
Why do I need it?
· Helps keep horses sound and in training
· Aids in speedy recovery from small cuts and abrasions
· Calms leg ailments, aids in the relief of inflammation and soreness
· Used by trainers as a preventative after exercise
Why is it better than other products?
· Fast, cooling action
· Thoroughly tested and proven to be safe
How Much do I give?
· To gain most advantage from Uptite use daily by applying to affected areas
How long do I give it?
While in training and pre-competition
Aluminium Silicate, Montmorillonites, Biborate of Soda